Saturday, January 2, 2010

Visions

My vision board for 2010

"A vision board is a simple yet powerful visualization tool that activates the universal law of attraction to begin manifesting your dreams into reality."

A good friend and I spent hours in the park talking up our goals for the year 2010 and for future years to come. We decided to manifest them by creating vision boards. The project is a great way to focus on what you want while pinpointing what is really important to you. I realized quickly that I should have bought a bigger board (you can never have too many goals!) but the process of creating these boards is going to be continuous as I know new objectives and aspirations will surface as I continue to grow.

Below is Jason Mraz singing "Make it Mine" which has become my everyday anthem. Can't get enough of this positive song- definitely wanna learn it on guitar.