Tuesday, April 13, 2010

balance



STOP. and smell the plumerias..... 
Something I have had to remind myself lately.  No longer a member of the 3 day work week club... I have signed on as a full participant of the 1 day off a week (if Im lucky) club.  Talk about adjustment. 
Not complaining... but I haven't had time to enjoy my beloved island.  Not remembering the last time I caught a sunset, relaxed on the beach, or went on a hike... quite upsetting.  Just getting in the water a few days ago, albeit getting worked, seemed to cure some of the work blues.  The importance of balance is huge and is something I will repeatedly have to work on to give adequate attention to work, my relationships, health, FUN,and my sanity... because this life is so worth it. 
Aloha nui loa ♥

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy