Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Loving. Inspiring. Trustworthy. Encouraging. Accepting. Caring. Honest. Generous. Supportive. Nurturing. Selfless. Patient. Strong. 

How did I get so lucky to have a mother that embodies all of these characteristics and more?  
I feel fully appreciating a mother comes with time- and even now, as my gratitude to have my mom feels like it's at maximum capacity- I know that it will only grow stronger.  
To write down everything that she has done for me in the last 22 years would take hours and pages, and even then there are still things that I would be missing. 
Blessed doesn't even begin to explain my feelings for having such a wonderful woman in my life.  She is a perfect example, and continuously shows me, not just what kind of mother I want to be, but the kind of person I will strive to be.  Mom- I will be thanking you for the rest of my life. 
Wish I could be with you today- I'm always missing you. 
I love you  ♥