Friday, December 10, 2010

SC Mountain Brewery

A grilled eggplant panini washed down with an organic Ginger beer made for the perfect lunch at Santa Cruz Mountain Brewery today. But what really made the day- was the company. 
I love being with my sisters and brother! (No need to add the "in-law"- he's more special than that!)
Santa Cruz Mountain Brewery
 This was my first time to the Brewery but not Chris & Steph's.  It's a favorite spot of Chris's and even though they no longer live in Santa Cruz- a surfing trip to the coast usually means a stop for a well deserved cold one. They even allow dogs- which means Zepplin's been a visitor too!


We followed our lunch with a walk down West Cliff accompanied by thick fog and air heavy with the scent of seaweed and salt- things I really do miss about the northern California Coast.
 
A beautiful way to spend my last 24 hours. 
Tonight's agenda includes Erin's recipe for Bellinis (champagne, peach nectar, and pom juice), decorating the Christmas Tree, and a wonderful last supper before I jump on a plane in the AM. 
California, I'll see you soon!