Monday, November 29, 2010

TOMS

Apparently I am the last to know about TOMS shoes. On the morning of Black Friday, my co-workers and I got to lululemon @ 5:30am to prepare for the madness and I noticed them both wearing amazing silver twinkle toe sparkle shoes! Turns out they were TOMS.
TOMS has created the One for One movement- the company matches every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. 
One For One. 
The company has already donated more than 1 million shoes! 
I ran to Nordstrom immediately after my shift ended and picked up a pair. My new Holiday shoes :-) 
This is fashion I can stand behind- drop dead cute, and a humanitarian movement to benefit children! 
Give yourself or a friend an early Christmas present and pick up a pair of TOMS!!
TONS of cute styles!
http://www.toms.com/