Sunday, November 29, 2009

getting ready for the holidays :)

I cannot WAIT until Christmas. Living on a tropical island this time of year where the temperature drops to a low 65 degrees at night does not exactly bring about the same Holiday spirit as if I were on the mainland. In an effort to change this, Dana and I spent the day cleaning and listening to holiday music and then decorating the house with Christmas decorations =) To the right is our mini tree that has replaced the spot our television (that we never watch) used to sit. We put a big red bow on the door, got a yummy smelling wreath for the coffee table & some x-mas lights to hang on our lanai. The countdown to Christmas begins... but really the date I am most looking forward to is December 23rd when I will be back in Hollister and surrounded by Ohana (Note to dad: please have fireplace ready!)

T-minus: 22 days till California