Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello World

The universe has been opening it's doors wide open for me the past week with opportunities and experiences that I just can't seem to pass up. I've been so inspired by my surroundings, my environment, the people in my life, different encounters, performing and dancing, and most recently bikram yoga. After talking about it for weeks I finally went to class and, needless to say, I'm hooked. Yoga has always had a beyond positive influence in my life however I go through my waves and phases of actually practicing. Bikram has lit the fire again and reminded me of WHY i love yoga so much. Besides the physical benefits of strength and flexibility, I practice yoga for the mental aspects. Yoga satisfies my soul- I leave the studio feeling revived, regenerated, and with a mind so peaceful and clear that my heart can't help but smile throughout the entire day. It is the perfect way to start the morning- and the positive vibe carries with me- hopefully spreading and inspiring others that I come into contact with throughout the day.

There is so much going on in my world right now that I can't help but be extremely excited and anxious (a good anxious) about. My heart feels full to the max and probably spilling over the brim with excitement and gratitude for all the things that are coming my way. Being on such a high reminds me to constantly count my blessings and fully embrace the moments that are adding up to such bliss right now. Remembering that life is a rollercoaster, I am keeping in perspective that life will continue to have it's ups and downs, and that I need to keep level headed no matter how excited I am! (While continuing to live my life, FOREVER STOKED) ;)

Speaking of stoked- I need to finish packing for... VEGAS! The most spontaneous, random, last minute, surprising trip of my life thus far. A great way to start the week off- landing in Vegas tonight and getting straight to business on the town! <3>
.:Aloha Nui Loa:.