Friday, November 27, 2009

What did you put in the Tofurkey?

Meet Walter Topper....My new traveling buddy.
Born: November 25th, 2002
Place: Kenya, East Africa
Hobbies include; swimming in the watering hole, chasing after gazelles, watching butterflies, yoga, playing harmonica, and President and active member of Leaf Lovers Association.

Tonight Walter joined Dana, Jeff & I for Thanksgiving dinner. (Ya, my 2nd... in a slight food coma as I am writing this) Major difference- Tonight's dinner was all vegan... complete with Tofurkey! With low expectations for the tofurkey- we were all pleasantly surprised at how it tasted.... even though it kinda looked like a brain. Jeff made an amazing pumpkin pie for desert with raisins, walnuts, coconut, cinnamon, and banana with a side of organic/gluten free/dairy-free vanilla ice cream to cap off my two day eating fest. Cheers to the holidays!